1.13.2012

Weekly Picks

**For the next two weeks I'll be blogging both here and on my new blog. I hope you'll follow me there!

























A few things that caught my eye this week...

1. Vamoose has a new collection coming out soon and from the looks of it, it's going to be goood.

2. Doesn't this afternoon snack of a croissant, ricotta, honey and fig sound amazing? 
My love for croissants was renewed after our trip to Greece. We had one every morning.

3. What I wouldn't give to hear all the amazing speakers at ALT summit next week. Maybe next year...

4. Rifle Paper's new Valentine's Day cards are too cute.

5. Loving the Year in Review design by Amanda Jane Jones.

6. My sister turned me on to Jetsetter and now all I want to do is go on vacation.

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

No comments: