9.19.2011

Home





















Yasas! We're back from our honeymoon and happier than ever. I'm now a "Mrs", my nose has turned into one big freckle and we both feel so refreshed and so loved. The past three weeks have been so amazing and we cannot thank our family and friends enough for making our wedding day so special. It feels shockingly good to be back in NY and back to normal life. 

We took about 2,000 photos on our trip and I hope to share a few of them with you this week. Hope you've all had a great three weeks! Can't wait to hear what you've all been up to.
 
Photo by my lovely friend, Alana Davis.

4 comments:

DeAnna Caggiano said...

Yesss! Welcome back!!

Kris said...

Wooooah! Amazing picture!

Unknown said...

Hooray!!!!!!! I have been anxiously awaiting your return but then I went and missed a ton of posts! Congratulations, Mrs! So happy for you :)

OLD BRAND NEW said...

Hooray! Congratulations to you both! Your honeymoon photos are beautiful. So happy to hear that you had a fantastic time!