9.30.2011

Happy Friday!

It's Friday...what a relief! This week was quite the work week and now it's finally time to relax and enjoy the weekend. 

This is a ridiculous photo from a wedding I went to this summer. As you can see, I have three awesome sisters and one awesome mom and they live far, far away and I miss them...a lot. Lately I've been kind of sad that we don't get to see each other that much because whenever we get together, we have so much fun and turn into big dorks - as seen above. This feeling always happens after some big event like holidays or weddings. I just wish I could call one of them up on the phone to meet for tea or to go shopping. For now I guess I'll just have to count down til we all reunite for Thanksgiving. Ouf!

Here's what's on the list for the weekend:
Enjoy Some Burgers While Watching the Yankees Kick Butt Here 
Bake a Carrot Cake - As Per Request
Have Brunch with a Friend Here
Work on Wedding Invitation Designs for the Shop
Begin the Dreaded Apartment Search

What are your plans for the weekend?

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

hahahaha i love these! you guys are too funny! got your postcard today--so glad you guys enjoyed the h-moon! enjoy your weekend :)

Kris said...

That photo IS ridiculous...I want it! Ditto on wishing you guys were all closer. =( pooooooo