7.18.2011

Life's a Beach



























When I was little my family had a beach blanket that said "Life's a Beach." I didn't get it until about 5 years ago but now I think about it and laugh. (I'm a little slow what can I say.) So today I was reminded of that blanket...

I think most people would agree with me when I say "Mondays are the worst." Well, this Monday in particular isn't so great. My weekend wasn't exactly a good one and today I woke up to find out that our ceiling in our bathroom totally collapsed, kind of out of no where. Awesome right? So I'm just having one of those days and will hopefully be back in a better mood tomorrow. See you then.

3 comments:

DeAnna Caggiano said...

Oh man! Sorry Erin! Hope your day gets better :)

Unknown said...

I'm giving you the same advice you gave me - hang in there, everything will work out ;)

Life really is a beach sometimes, eh?

Meghan said...

Bummer! I hope your landlord gets right on that! Maybe you can get a cut in your rent this month for the off-putting. Hope your week gets better!