1.03.2012

Introducing Bow & Arrow

 























After two years in the making, I am very proud to announce my new shop, Bow & Arrow. Ever since designing my sister's wedding stationery back in 2006, I fell in love with designing weddings. For the past few years, my dream has been to open my own stationery shop and now it's finally happened.


























I want to send a huge thank you to my amazing husband, Brett, who helped every step of the way. From the design stages, to the photography, to designing the website and for encouraging me when I completely doubted this whole thing. He's helped me through it all and I certainly could not have done it without him. I also want to thank my family and friends who've been behind me 100%. 

So to all you brides and grooms out there looking for unique wedding stationery, I'm your gal! You can view the new website here! 

P.s. I'll be announcing the new blog at the end of the week...stay tuned!

8 comments:

Jenny N said...

awesome! Congratulations!

Erin said...

Thanks Jenny!

Alana said...

Congrats Erin!! :) Looks wonderful! Here's to a great 2012!! :) Happy New Year to you too!!

DeAnna Caggiano said...

CONGRATS ERIN! The site looks great!

the southern hostess said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Kris said...

Congrats!!!

You Are My Fave said...

It looks stellar. Congrats!

katie walker said...

congratulations!! thats so exciting! can't wait to check it out :)