12.09.2011

Green Gardens



Ever since my Mom gave me a clip of my Grandparents jade plant, I've turned into a bit of a plant-a-holic. From the clipping, I've made about 5 big jade plants and even used them for my wedding favors (all 100 of them!), as seen above. To be honest, I really don't know all that much about maintaining plants but somehow I've gotten lucky and they're all still alive to this day. I owe most of it to all the sunlight my apartment gets. I really look forward to the day that I can have a huge garden.

Here are a few of my favorite plant accessories.

1. // 2. // 3. // 4. // 5. // 6.

1 comment:

Jenny N said...

Ahh! I love plants so much too! I just got a jade a few weeks ago actually. I only have room for about 5 or 6 plants right now...it's hard to stop myself from getting more!