8.25.2011

Hudson, New York
































Hudson, New York is an interesting place. I, for one, am a fan. It's a really cute, old town that has been revamped and restored to the way it was back when it was a thriving town in the 40's and 50's. It's a town full of cute shops (lots of antiquing), bars and great restaurants. We're big fans of the architecture. Isn't that house beautiful?

The barn we rented for our wedding is actually located right outside of Hudson. So when I saw this post by From Me To You, I was excited. In less than a week, Brett and I will be heading up to Hudson to start decorating and and begin all the wedding festivities.

Here is a short list of places we like in Hudson: (naturally they are mostly places revolving food)
2. Verdigris Tea Shop - they have the best scones I've ever tasted!
5. Swoon Kitchenbar

All photos were taken by From Me to You.

4 comments:

Alyce said...

We were just in Hudson this past weekend! It's absolutely lovely! Also Le Gamin Country has a great brunch with all kinds of crepes. We got married across the river in Freehold. Very mystical country in my opinion :)

Unknown said...

Did I know you were getting married in a barn in upstate new york? My good friends Sarah and Sam got married in 2009 in a barn in high falls, ny. It was a pretty magical wedding and I loved everything about the location. Your wedding is goign to be nothing short of beautiful, I just know it!

Erin said...

Thanks for the tip Alyce. I'll be sure to check that place out. I love crepes!

Thanks so much Mo Pie!

RAENOVATE said...

You have to go to Mexican Radio too! We had our rehearsal dinner there and it was a-mazing!