7.13.2011

One Day Soon


















































For the past 3 years, I have been working and making things out of my teensy tiny Brooklyn apartment. To be honest, it really hasn't been that horrible and Brett and I have gotten used to having all my supplies and things laying around and not having a a proper dining table. We've unfortunately gotten used to eating dinner on our couch (horrible, I know!). But someday soon I hope to have my own studio space whether it be the second bedroom in our future apartment or a renovated barn in the backyard (my dream!). Once all the hubbub of our wedding is over, I have big big plans and I can't wait to share them with you. I'm not quite sure what brought this up. It's probably because I came across this gorgeous studio above or maybe it's because it's all I can think about anymore. Ahh a girl can dream right?

1 comment:

DeAnna Caggiano said...

I know what you mean! I keep secretly looking at 2 bedrooms apartments thinking how nice it would be to have an office space and NOT work at the kitchen table or awkwardly laying on my bed until my arms get cramped... :)