3.08.2010

California


For Valentine's Day/our anniversary Brett and I bought each other plane tickets to California. Around Memorial Day Weekend we're going to be flying into LA and then for 10 days we're going to drive up the coast to San Francisco and then possibly head over to Napa. I'm so excited. There are so many things I want to do/see. Does anyone have any recommendations for restaurants, hotels, etc?
*The My Weekend post will have to be posted tonight since I wasn't able to upload them before work.
Photo credits
here and here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like such an amazing trip! :)

Meghan said...

sounds amaaaaaaaaaazing! great idea. you will love it. i can ask my college friend, Lauryn, for suggestions cause i know she's done the drive before. can't wait for the end of the month!

Anonymous said...

Yay! So excited for you two!

stephanie renee said...

so exciting! we camped on the beaches in the red woods on a similar trip and that was my favorite part!