1.14.2010

Blogs of the Month







It seems like every other day I stumble upon another beautiful blog that I fall in love with. I've decided to post some new favorites of mine and will do so every month. Here are three new favorites of mine.

Mustard and Sage Meghan posts unique finds on fashion, interior and graphic design.

Happy Lady Eats This blog is run by Joy from Oh Joy and it's all about food. HPE posts about dining accessories, great places to eat and recipes. It's a must see.

Lovely Clusters This lovely blog is run by Rachel from Hawaii. She finds beautiful things on etsy and pairs them all together to create "lovely clusters." A few of my cards are even featured on her site this month!

1 comment:

Kris said...

I JUST became a follower of Mustard & Sage blog yesterday. I love that blog! What a coincidence.